Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hard week

So this week has been quite hard so far, school have been rushing us for our university application so it means i'm stressing out about how well i've done and to make sure everything is okay. Even though i'm still not positive I want to go. I mean it seems to be fun and everyone says it's a great experience. Also I have my dance presentation tonight, and I'm dreading it. I am going to look fat next to all the other girls and I don't want them to see me like this. I just want to be skinny and look cute in the outfits. As well I'm sorry I haven't made a post in a while but I have been working a lot recently, I want to work I need the money but I barely ever see friends anymore which is good because they can't make me eat but they keep complaining that I don't come out so I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. You're only young once, Hannah, so enjoy your time at the university. I'd love to see pics of you at your dance recital if you don't mind. If you want to send them via personal message instead of this page, just let me know. You won't look fat at all, I bet you're the prettiest girl there, and the best dancer too! I'll be cheering for you! (:
    Enjoy life and have fun with your friends. You have plenty of time for other things. Thanks for posting again, I look forward to seeing you soon. (:

    ReplyDelete