Thursday 29 November 2012

Life

So recently I have been so busy. All I seem to be doing is work and school, and it's starting to really stress me out. I never seem to be at home and I'm snacking all the time so I'm pretty sure I've gained loads back and I'm worried that I've gained. I really need to lose some more. So here is the plan:

21 day fast, probably a liquid fast to try keep me going ( this is starting december)
Then after I'm going to eat a bit of fruit and vegetables and a bit of protein
Then after christmas I'm starting ABC

So that is the plan for quite a while, and I'm hoping that I will lose quite a bit doing this. I really want to be skinny for my birthday (april 1st) So I have quite a while to lose all this weight. I'm hoping to lose about 50lbs. It's going to be a lot of hard work but I'm willing to do it.

So anyway , about today. Well today is my parents evening and I'm worried about what they are going to say as I've not been doing very well I've been more focusing on food. So I don't know what they'll say. So wish me luck haha. I have loads of coursework to do and I haven't finished my university applications. So I'm really hoping. Also afterward I have gymnastics afterward and I'm going to do my judging qualification so I can judge in competitions so I'm really excited about that. So I'm really busy at the moment and I'm trying to update as much as I can.

I'm really thankful to anyone that looks at my blog it means a lot. I'm shocked that any of you actually want to read about me haha.


1 comment:

  1. good luck with your parents, Hannah! lol You're doing great, just keep focused on the progress you make. All successes also have occasional fallbacks, just dont focus on them. just think positive. I love every blog you make. You're a very warm-hearted, sweet girl. I love being your true friend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete