Sunday 2 December 2012

2/12/12

This isn't really about me but it shocked me how much young children think about their appearance and how insecure they are. So anyway once a year me, my aunt and my cousin have a day of doing christmas things. That day was today. So we were there and about to have lunch and she wouldn't eat the crisps because she didn't want to get fat. And I said she wasn't and she just grabbed her stomach. She was also getting upset about boys and she started crying. And I was just in shock because she is only 7 and she's acting like this. It's scary how young children think and what society has done to not only teens but younger children too.

1 comment:

  1. yes, young kids are so impressionable. that's why it's so important to help them whenever we can, and be someone they can look up to. You're very warm-hearted & sweet Hannah, please dont ever change. *hugs* ttys (:

    ReplyDelete