Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas

So this weekend has been super busy. Yesterday I was working all day and barely had time to do anything else. Then today I have been shopping and have spent a lot more than what I was hoping to spend so I hope all my friends will be happy. Now I just want to curl up in bed and sleep, I am so incredibly tired it's untrue. I have also found out that I am going to my uncles for christmas meaning that there is no way of me getting out of eating all lots of food so now I am worrying. I also have an 18th birthday party on friday and I don't really want to go as I don't want people to see my figure in a dress as I'm huge and I'm disgusted with myself. So I haven't decided if I'm going to go or not get. So we'll see what I decide. I just can't wait for christmas to be over so everything will quieten down again.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're totally exhausted! I'm sure all your friends will be happy no matter what you get, since they have you, just like we do. (: Have fun at your uncles over the holidays. Try to just take maybe a little of everything, & talk more between bites. if you eat slow, but consistently & will small bites, they'll think you're eating more. put a very small amount of 2nd helpings (maybe a small spoonful) on your plate a few times during dinner. They wont notice how little you took, but think you're eating lots instead. lol little trick of mine. Aww, Hannah, you're very pretty. Wear a dress below your knees with a vertical pattern or stripes. It will make you look thinner, so you'll feel more comfortable. Don't worry, I'm always here for you. (:

    ReplyDelete